Raz Rant

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Upcoming Franz Ferdinand and Death Cab for Cutie Concert

I'll be taking a trip to the Philadelphia area in early April to check out another Franz Ferdinand concert. This time, they will be playing with Death Cab for Cutie (from Seattle). I've purchased several DCfC CDs recently (The Photo Album, Tranatlanticism, Plans), and I like them very much. So, I am looking forward to the concert, and I'll probably post something on my blog regarding the show. Fortunately, a friend is lending me a Garmin GPS navigation system for the car. Chances are, I won't get lost on the drive down—even in unfamiliar turf.

I have also been recording much of the Olympics on my Tivo, and this evening, I am going to watch the Closing Ceremony. The Tivo has been very handy for recording the Olympics, and I haven't missed much of the programming I wanted to see.

As for reading, I am going through Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin, which I received as a gift. From what I have heard from others, it is definitely worth reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home