Raz Rant

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

More Music

There has been some interest in my music collection on my iPod. So, I've decided to add to the blog music I have purchased on CD recently. I purchase music on CD rather than download the music. I like having a high quality backup on CD, and I can have as many copies as I want of the digital music files on my computers. (Music download sites tend to limit the number of copies you can make of the downloaded music.) If you do download music, you may wind up having to download the same music over again because you are limited to the number of copies you can make. So, here are some CDs I've recently purchased:

Franz Ferdinand You Could Have It So Much Better
The Beatles A Hard Day's Night
The Beatles Beatles For Sale
Debbie Gibson Greatest Hits
Keane Hopes and Fears
Rent Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Bob Mould Workbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home