Raz Rant

Monday, June 12, 2006

Photo T-shirts

I recently made a couple of photo t-shirts of two digital photos that I like. They are easy to make from online photo developing merchants. You simply upload the digital photo to the photo website and choose the t-shirt option. I chose to use www.shutterfly.com and www.dotphoto.com, and I am very happy with the results I got with both. However, in the future, I'd probably go with shutterfly because they allow you to easily add text and a border to your t-shirt. So, the shutterfly shirt came out a bit better. Well, if you are a digital photo enthusiast, you may want to show off your work on a t-shirt like I have. It is fun and it cost me about $18 for the shirt on shutterfly (including shipping). When the weather gets cool, you can also make a sweatshirt. I'll do that in the fall or winter. I found out about photo t-shirts after reading an issue of Popular Photography. Try making a photo t-shirt sometime and show off your photography!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home