Raz Rant

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Upcoming Franz Ferdinand Concert

The Scottish band Franz Ferdinand will be releasing their next album titled "You Could Have It So Much Better. . .with Franz Ferdinand" this autumn. They will be touring the U.K. in August, the United States in September/October, France in October/November, and Germany in November/December. I haven't seen them in concert, and I will try to get tickets, which go on sale later this week. This band seems to be gathering a lot of momentum as they are playing larger and larger venues. Will they make it to arena rock stardom? We'll see. I'll let you know if I get tickets, and I'll blog the concert when the time comes.

If you are unfamiliar with the band, try listening to their album "Franz Ferdinand" and take a look at their website: www.franzferdinand.co.uk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home