Raz Rant

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I Am Trying Out Firefox

I'm an Apple fan, and I am currently using an Apple Powerbook. However, I am considering switching internet browsers from Apple's Safari to Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6. I am trying out Firefox because it is more compatible with Blogger. From the Blogger "Create" window, I can more easily make bold and italics characters as well as easily make links: www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

Firefox is a popular download that I am going to test out for awhile. So far, it offers most of what Safari has. I think Firefox is going to win out over Safari and, if you already haven't, you may want to try Firefox. Firefox is probably better than Safari and Microsoft's Internet Explorer. What has your experience been with Firefox?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home